Lost Distillery

トップ > Lost Distillery > Highlands East > Glenesk


Glenesk distillery stands about 2 miles to the northwest from east coast resort place Montrose. In 1897, Septimus Parsonage & Co. and James Isles rebuilt a Flax-spinning Mill to this distillery. The place was called Highland Esk in those days. After that, owner changed several times and in 1985, it was finally closed. Now Maltster stands in this site. The original building still remains but only the warehouse. The other name for this place is Highland Esk, North Esk, Montrose Esk, or Hillside.
グレネスク蒸留所は東海岸のリゾート地モントローズから北西2マイルにある。1897年Septimus Parsonage & Co.とJames Islesが亜麻紡績工場を変換して設立。当時はHighland Eskと呼ばれていた。その後何度も経営や名称が変わり1985年に閉鎖。現在は巨大な製麦工場となっている。当時の建物はウェアハウスだけが残っている。別称Highland Esk,North Esk,Montrose,Esk,Hillside。

Return to Header