Lost Distillerys

トップ > Lost Distillery > Lowlands Lothian > Camelon


There's a town called Falkirk in the middle of Edinburgh and Glasgow. Camelon distillery stood by Camelon Road in this town. Stark Brothers started this place in 1798. After that the owner changed several times. Though the place was closed in 1861. A part of distillery was used by Rosebank distillery till around 1968 but now it is torn down. Now there stands a restaurant in the site.
エディンバラとグラスゴーの中間にFalkirkという町がある。カメロン蒸留所はこの町のCamelon Roadにあった。1798年Stark Brothersにより設立。その後いく度か経営が変わり1861年閉鎖。一部建物は1968年ごろまでローズバンク蒸留所が使用したが取り壊された。現在はレストランが建っている。

Return to Header