Lost Distillery

トップ > Lost Distillery > Lowlands North & West > Dundashill


Dundashill distillery stood by Craighall Road (A879) in the city of Glasgow. John Harvey established the place in 1770. After that the owner changed several times and in 1902 it was closed and in 1903 it was torn down. Now the place is used for a mill of Diageo. A part of the building hat seems to be the one from those days still remains. The other name is Fife.
ダンダスヒル蒸留所はグラスゴー市内のCraighall Road(A879)沿いにある。1770年John Harveyにより設立。その後いく度か経営が変わり1902年に閉鎖され1903年に取り壊された。現在Diageoの製樽工場になっている。一部当時のものと思われる建物が残っている。

Return to Header