Lost Distillery

トップ > Lost Distillery > Highlands Central > Pitillie


Pitillie distillery stands on the hill about a mile to the south from the town of Aberfeldy on A826. Particular fact about establishment is unknown but Archibald McLean & Co. ran the distillery during 1825-34. After that, the owner changed and it was closed in 1867. Now the site is used for houses but at the side of Pittiely Burn, there stands a part of a wall that seems to be the one from those days. Other name is Pitilie Burn Pittiely.
ピットイリー蒸留所はAberfeldyの町からA826を1マイルほど南に上った丘陵地にある。 設立など詳細は不明だが1825-34年Archibald McLean & Co.が操業していた。その後経営が変わり1867年に閉鎖された。現在は新しい住宅になっているがPittiely Burnの横には当時のものと思われる壁の一部が残っている。別称Pitilie Burn,Pittiely。

Return to Header