Lost Distillery

トップ > Lost Distillery > Lowlands Fife > Drumcaldie


Drumcaldie distillery stood in Windygates, 2miles to the west from Methil faced to Firth of Forth. In 1896, Glenleven Distillery Co. bought haughmill spinning works, which was established in 1794, and rebuilt the placed to the distillery. They started distilling in the same year but closed in 1903. They integrated with Cameronbridge distillery. The buildings from those days was torn down in 1981 and now their stands a new structure. The other name is Fife.
ドラムカルディ蒸留所はフォース湾に面したMethilから2マイルほど西のWindygatesにあった。1794年設立の紡績漂白工場を1896年Glenleven Distillery Co.が買い取り蒸留所に改築。蒸留所として操業開始。1903年に閉鎖。隣接のカメロンブリッジ蒸留所と統合。当時の建物は1981年に取り壊され新しい施設が建っている。別称Fife.

Return to Header